There are many different kinds of editing services. They extend from the highest levels of conceptualizing a story or idea and developing a strategy to execute it most effectively, to the finest details of dotted i’s and crossed t’s.
My expertise is in the early-stage and higher-level services, frequently referred to as developmental editing, manuscript review, or book coaching/shepherding. In fiction, my expertise is in mystery, science fiction/fantasy, and literary manuscripts. I’ve even done poetry.
In non-fiction, my expertise is in business, human resources/leadership, finance/economic, and STEM topics. I have particular experience in clarifying concepts and assuring language accuracy to maximize understanding (and minimize potential confusion) for non-native English speakers.
Some books I’ve edited that are currently in print include:
- Servants of the Light by Kris Alexander
- Play to Prosper: The Small Investor’s Survival Guide and Play to Prosper: The Passive Investor’s Game Plan by Yuval D. Bar-Or
- The Executive’s Paradox: How to Stretch When You’re Pulled by Opposing Demands by Dave Jensen
- The Mariposa Award-winning memoir Through My Eyes by John Mora
- The Mind of the Market by Michael Shermer
Contact me for editing samples or to discuss your project.