Diplomatic truth-teller with more than 20 years of strategic communications experience supporting executives and entrepreneurs in technology and telecommunications start-ups and Fortune 500 companies as well as in public service from city council chambers to the White House.
Envisions and implements results-oriented, multiple-media, cross-functional communications strategies to inform and influence key audiences, from a neighborhood to global markets, for organizations spanning a single visionary to tens of thousands of employees.
Repeatedly demonstrates success at developing win-win partnerships, launching new initiatives that align with organizational strategies, realigning and invigorating pear-shaped initiatives, and facilitating innovative, productive perspectives on internal and external business and communications challenges.
Swift, accurate analyzer of complex challenges in competitive markets, with proven ability to create effective and organizationally tactful solutions, execute inclusively by developing consensus among internal and external stakeholders, balance multiple dependencies, and adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Strategic communications: Successful creator and executor of award-winning media, consumer, analyst, government relations, internal, community, and political initiatives that integrate advertising, marketing, and media and public relations. Award-winning individual contributor and leader on global product and corporate marketing teams of a Fortune 500 corporation.
- Public, media, community, and analyst relations to inform and influence key audiences: Seasoned practitioner of public relations, marketing, advertising, competitive analysis, and fundraising strategies and tactics across technology devices and services, telecoms, health care, energy and natural resources, logistics and transportation, and political and non-profit industries.
- Large-scale project management: Effective coordinator of complex business, media, legislative and regulatory, political, and non-profit partnerships at global, national, and local levels.
- Leadership: Productive and visionary manager of people, financial and material assets, and events in international and national for-profit and non-profit environments.
- Editing, writing, and publishing: Award-winning fiction and non-fiction writer, award-winning editor, and sought-after publishing and self-publishing consultant.